Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Monday, October 26, 2009

Seven Weeks old









Joey is seven weeks old today. He seems to have really grown up. He is starting to grow out of some of his newborn clothes and is starting to wear 0-3 month stuff. He smiles all the time for us and loves to snuggle with mommy and daddy. He also likes tummy time and laying on his back on the playmat. He also seems to enjoy TV especially football with daddy. He also has a love for watching ceiling fans both at our house and at Mama Mary and Papa Joe's. Joey is sleeping full time in his crib these days and doing a great job at it. Last night he went for four hours between all his feedings. Mommy loved all the sleep I got. (Ok so I never thought I would say 3-4 hours was a lot of sleep, but these days it is and I am amazed at how well I am doing with it. Joey is so worth it.) We love our little man!

1 comment:

  1. I love his smiles Julie!!! He is gorgeous and he seems to be getting so big. He is starting to get some chubby little cheeks. I love it!!! Can't wait to kiss them when we get to see him.

    ReplyDelete