Papa Joe came to visit Joey and I in Fife today to return something I left up there yesterday. He rolled up in the '55 Chevy. I was real surprised to see the car as I thought he would be rolling in his little blue car. What a nice surprise. The car is running great and Papa Joe looks really cool in it. We decided to have breakfast at The Poodle Dog when Joey woke up from his nap. We had a nice visit and hope Papa Joe comes back to hang out with us again real soon. Next time we will try the Sonic Drive in. See you tomorrow!

Papa Joe pulling up in The '55

Papa Joe and The '55

Sweet car

Parked in our garage while visiting

Big Joe and Little Joe in front of our tree

Having breakfast at the Poodle Dog

Getting back from breakfast

Mommy and Joey in front of the garage

Papa Joe heading home

Bye Papa Joe we can't wait to see you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment