Jojo and Caroline
Friday, August 27, 2010
Joey's First Haircut!!!
Joey got his first haircut last week. Sorry I am so late in posting this, but the week has been a bit crazy. Joey and I both made it through the cut with minimal tears and those were from him when the clippers came out. We went to Kid Cuts at U-Village. They gave us a picture and some curls to keep. He really needed this cut, as much as I have been fighting it. He looks like such a little man now. Bebe, Auntie Annie and Kitty came along too. They did not make it for the cut, but saw it right afterward. We had lunch and did some shopping. Good times were had by all!
Before the cut. He loved driving the taxi cab. A potential career in his future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment