Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Adventure of Kitty and Jojo

Last week Jojo and I spent three days at Papa and Bebe's because of my work. It was a crazy week with long hours away from Jojo. Not fun. The good thing was it was a week when Kitty was over so Jojo of course had a blast. Papa did a great job of taking pics of the munchkins to help in the creation of this adventure.
"Oh, Jojo. Little servant boy. Can you come give me a push please?"
"Of course Kitty. Where to?"

"Just a second Jojo, I have a very important call coming in from Auntie Lisa." "Oh tell her I said hi and that she should come visit me."
"Ok Jojo, off to the living room!" "Sure Kitty whatever you say."
"Man this phone gets horrible coverage. I just dropped a call. I better call back. It was your Mommy checking on you Jojo." "Yes please call her back and tell her I miss her tons!"
"Kitty, can I get a ride now?"
"Sure Jojo, but it has to be quick. I have a conference call with Lily and Gemma in 5 minutes." "Ok that is cool. Tell them I miss them too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment