Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wild Waves!!

Today we hit Wild Waves with the Brady's. The kids and parents had a blast!! We started at the kiddie pool area where Jojo and Kitty went on mini water slides and ran through the water as it was dumped from above. Ann and I stayed with the kids so Matt and David could hit some of the big kid slides. After that we headed to the rides. Unfortunately Jojo is not quite tall enough for all of them which led to a few meltdowns, but we managed to survive. I think I need to put him on a stretching machine to get him to 36". Next time we will know what to steer clear of. Kitty did a great job of looking after Jojo when they partnered up on rides. (The videos are in the previous post.) Ann and Matt even managed to hit some big kid rides like the Disc, Octopus and a big roller coaster. Ann and David went on the Lumber Jack Falls and got a little wet! We look forward to another visit this summer.













The girl was nice enough to give both kids a toy. I told David I am sure his $2 paid for both toys 10 times over!

This is the Disc. No thanks!!



Kitty riding the Frogger!

The first boat Jojo got into just for Bebe. But ended up switching colors before the ride started.

Just for you Bebe!



This was the second to last time Jojo went on the boats. On his last time with Kitty, he basically got kicked off because he was putting his hands in the water while the ride was moving. Uh Oh! I was actually surprised he didn't try to jump in the water.







Kitty flying solo.

Jojo needed an adult on this one so Daddy and Kitty went along.

Matt and Ann braved the Timberwolf roller coaster.

A Jeep safari ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment