Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Monday, October 17, 2011

A nice little weekend

We had a very mellow weekend which was great. Matt went back to work today so we wanted our last few days to be relaxing. Jojo had soccer on Saturday with Matt. We then hung out at the house. Matt went to the Sounders Saturday night and I juggled the kids on my own which included bedtime. It was a little later than normal but we did it. On Sunday we made a brief trip to the Supermall where Jojo got to go on the carousel. And today I managed to survive without Matt. I even got a shower in and got both kids down for a nap. I am still somewhat sane. When I asked Matt if going to work was easier than staying home with the kids he said, "Yes!!" I give props to all full time stay at home parents. This is the hardest job out there.














1 comment:

  1. Such great shots. Can't wait to see you Wednesday. Seriously? SuperMall trips can be life-saving. LIFE-SAVING I TELL YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete