Jojo and Caroline
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Maui
We had an amazing trip in Maui with the Brady's January 18-26th. We decided to spend the night out at the airport the night prior as we were expecting the big snow. As we drove out there and I looked at the wet streets, I thought for sure we were wasting $100. But when I woke in the wee hours of Wednesday morning to feed Caroline, I realized we made the right decision. The streets were covered with fresh, fluffy, white stuff! I have to admit, I was a little bummed to be missing this wonderful snow, but once I hit the beach, my depression was gone. It took a bit longer to get there since we spent 3 hours waiting for the de-icer for our plane. About 2 hours of that wait was sitting on the plane. Just one more day and we would not have gotten out of Seattle. Ugh.. The poor Brady's spent over 3 hours waiting for their plane to be de-iced. We were supposed to get to Maui before the Brady's, but with all the delays we ended up getting there just about the same time. Unfortunately it was dark and late so we decided to grab some fast food and head to the "Condo House". (As Jojo has called it.) We would head back into town the next day to shop. The next week was spent playing at the pool and ocean. Making tons of sand castles, riding the Sugar Cane Train, a visit to the Maui Ocean Center and lots of cousins at play. Such a great trip. We can't wait to do it again. (Very soon if I have anything to say about it!)









Caroline's first time in the Pacific Ocean.
"No pictures Mommy!"





Dancing cousins.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment