Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Discovery Village

I have been looking for new things for Jojo to try out and to help release some of his amazing energy. I noticed on my cousin's Mike and Sarah's blog that they have taken the boys to a place called Discovery Village in Gig Harbor. (Thanks for posting Sarah!) So Matt had a Friday off so we thought we would give it a try. It was a very fun place. It is set up much like a Children's Museum but the nice thing is that the kids are pretty much locked into the play area, which isn't huge, and there is a nice little cafe for parents to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee while their kids play. We did a lot of playing with Jojo this time to check things out. He enjoyed the whole place. I look forward to taking him there again soon.











2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys liked it! We are about 10 minutes from there so give us a call next time you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Sarah. Jojo would love to play with the boys!

    ReplyDelete