Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nine Months Old!

Holy smokes I can hardly believe my baby girl is 9 months old!!!  The time has flown by.  She is such a sweet girl and so happy.  She still loves her family especially her big brother.  They adore each other.  She is doing so much.  She is so fast at crawling and now pulls herself up on everything and is almost standing on her own.  In fact tonight she made it up a couple of stairs on her own. (With supervision of course.) I imagine next month she will be close to walking.  (I can hardly believe I am saying that.) She is still a super easy baby and rarely cries.  She is almost sleeping throught the night.  So things are great!  We look forward to what this next month of adventures bring.  We love you Caroline!






No comments:

Post a Comment