Jojo and Caroline
Thursday, July 19, 2012
10 months old!
Here she is! All 10 months of her. Caroline is such a sweetheart. Still loves following her big brother around and doing anything he does. She especially enjoys taking apart his train table right after it has been reconstructed. We call her Caroline-zilla when she is in destructo mode. She can stand on her own for very short periods of time and she loves to walk around just about anything. One of her favs is crawling up the stairs as fast as she can go. She is a great eater and sometimes sleeps through the night. I don't think the three teeth coming in on top are helping with that. She finally lets me put bows in her hair. Although I am sure she will be boycotting that soon. She is always happy and super mellow. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. I can't wait to see what this next month brings. I think walking is right around the corner. Lord help us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment