Jojo and Caroline
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Matt's birthday!!
We celebrated Matt's birthday on April 8th. Both he and I took the day off to hang out. Matt ended up taking off Friday as well so that he could watch The Masters for the whole weekend. We had a great day hanging out on the 8th. I made breakfast in the morning and we watched the first round of The Masters. Then we had a fun dinner at BJ's Brewhouse at the Tacoma Mall where Joey got to sit in a high chair like a big boy. He also proceeded to flirt with the little girl next to us the entire meal. Joey gave Matt a homemade present of a picture of him (which is one of Matt's favs) with the picture mat covered in Joey's hand and foot prints. Mommy helped him make it. And can I say it is not an easy task to do with only one adult. Joey and I both ended up covered in red and blue fingerpaint. Luckily it was washable. Matt loved the picture and we hung it on the wall immediately. It was pretty cool to have a birthday that we finally got to share with our sweet little guy. Happy Birthday Daddy!
Daddy and Joey on Matt's big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment