"Yeah, I am 7 months old!"Jojo and Caroline
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Seven months old!!!
Joey turned seven months old on the 7th. We can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. Joey is quite the big boy these days. He is very close to crawling. He chit chats all the time and we swear he is saying real words. Seriously. He loves to sit in his high chair and eat his food and drink from his sippy cup. His best friend is still Cousin Kitty. He lights up whenever he hears her name or sees her. It is really cute. And Kitty still loves her Jojo. They are going to be the best of friends. We have had so much fun these past seven months with Jojo and can't wait to see what adventures the months ahead bring.
"Yeah, I am 7 months old!"
"Yeah, I am 7 months old!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment