Driving into Stonebrook.Jojo and Caroline
Monday, December 13, 2010
Papa Joe's Shuttle Service.
Last Wednesday I had a meeting in Lacey that ran long. Joey was up in Seattle with Papa Joe, Kitty and Auntie Annie. My plan was to go home, switch from the company car to my car and go to Seattle to pick up Jojo. Luckily when I called to check in at the end of the meeting, Papa Joe insisted that he would drive Jojo home to Fife. He mentioned this as a possibility in the morning when I left their house, but I did not want to make him come all that way. I was so thankful that he did this. It saved me a TON of time. To thank Papa Joe, we took him out to dinner at The Poodle Dog. I think he enjoyed it. And Jojo loved riding with Papa in the Dream Machine. He fell asleep half way through the trip. It obviously is a plush and comfortable ride. Thanks again Papa Joe. We love your Shuttle Service!
Driving into Stonebrook.
Driving into Stonebrook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Now that's what I call service!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! It saved me so much time. The commute is getting to me a bit. I think it is time to quit my job!
ReplyDelete