Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Monday, August 29, 2011

An Adventure of Kitty and Jojo

While Daddy painted Baby Sister's room Sunday, Jojo and I went to visit Kitty and Natalie at Papa and Bebe's. Jojo was already going through withdrawls. It had been a whole 12 hours since he saw Kitty. Silly boy.
" Jojo, get a squirt gun, we need to go hunting once I finish this popsicle." "Papa, I need a squirt gun!"

"Look Jojo. I can eat my popsicle and practice my shooting skills. " Wow Kitty that is impressive."

"Kitty, I see some icky buggers over there we can hunt. " Ok Jojo, keep your eye on them."

"I think there are some over this way too Kitty."

"I see them Jojo. Hurry up and eat. I am just about ready to go." "Ok Kitty I will try and eat faster."

"I am getting headrush Kitty. I think I need to slow down on this popsicle." "Ok Jojo. I have us covered."

"Jojo, I need to make some calls. I am planning going out this evening. Do you want to come with me." "No thanks Kitty. I am still pretty wiped from that bouncy house party yesterday." "Ok Jojo that is cool."

"Jojo, why don't you stop climbing on the furniture and come over and see Natalie. " Ok Kitty. Whatever you say."



No comments:

Post a Comment