Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hanging with my peeps!

Here are some recent pics of Joey hanging with some of his favorite peeps!
"Dressed for success". An outfit from Great Auntie Joanne and Great Uncle Bob. It finally fits!
Joey loves his high chair. A gift from Gma and Gpa K for his shower.
Sitting up like a big boy and playing.
"I love this toy!"
"Check this out Daddy!"
Little man.
Chillin' with his BFF Kitty.
"I love you Jojo."
The hooded homies.
"Kitty in a bag"
Watching Handy manny with Bebe.
"Team Grandpa!" Jojo loves his Papa Joe.
Kitty and Jojo each with a teeting toy. Jojo bought one for Kitty so they could teeth together.
"Hi there, my name is Joey. What's yours?
Standing up. Ok, he fell down right after the pic. We staged it. Although I am sure it won't be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment