I had to work over in Sequim at one of the casinos so I brought along my nannies, Papa Joe and Mama Mary to help out with Joey while I was at work all day. We stayed at a new hotel over there close to the casino. Joey did really well. He got a treat and got to sleep in the King bed with Mommy for some of each night. We also got to have dinner in Port Townsend at Great Uncle Terry and Great Aunt Krisel's house. We had a nice visit and very yummy dinner. Joey especially liked talking to the big white bear and Parker the dog. We hope to go back and visit and take Daddy with us.

Waiting in the ferry line.

Driving the car with Papa Joe.

"Yummy, this steering wheel tastes good."

Up on the deck.

On deck with Mommy.

The boat is called the Puyallup.

Hanging out with this cool bear at Terry and Krisel's in Port Townsend.

Waiting in the car to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment