We had a great Mother's Day weekend that started with the Sounders game on Saturday and some play time with Kitty before hand. Then we went to Auntie Lisanne's birthday BBQ. We spent Saturday night at Grammy and Papa's house so we could spend time with Grammy and Great Grandma on Sunday before heading to dinner with Grandma K. It was a wonderful weekend with beautiful weather!! It was a fabulous first Mother's Day! Joey and Daddy made me a cute picture frame with a pic of Joey in it from a Sounders game. Looking forward to many more great Mother's Days.

Decked out in Sounders gear

"Jojo look at the camera."

"I am going to kiss you Jojo."

"I have to get up Jojo and get something. Wait here."

"Want to play with Bebe's dollhouse stuff?"

"Stop crawling Jojo so I can kiss you again."

"That's a good boy Jojo, you stay right there."

Ready to walk to the game.

Family pic. Oops cut Daddy off a bit.

Happy boy wearing his ear protection.

Daddy's former teammate Kasey Keller the goalie.

The only pic I got all weekend with Jojo. Forgot to take one on Mother's Day. Oh well.

Checking out the waterfall at REI Downtown.

At REI after the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment