Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Kitty and Jojo Adventure!

Last Thursday we went to the Dr with Annie to play with Kitty while she had her appointment. Afterward Jojo had his one year appointment. Jojo is 22lbs 4oz and 30 inches long. This puts him in the 50% and his head is in the 75%. Big heads run in the family. Both Jojo's Daddy and Uncle Kevin have big heads. Anyway, after the appointment we went to Red Robin for lunch. Here is a little adventure of the munchkins after they finished their meal.

"Hi Jojo, do you want to give me a kiss?"
"Ok Kitty, I will kiss you on the cheek while you pose pretty for the camera."
"Let me hug you Jojo." "Geez Kitty, you are kind of choking me."
"What is this on the table Jojo?"
"Ha ha, just trying to distract you so I can pull you closer for a big kiss."
"Ha ha, we are both so funny Kitty!"
"Jojo, I want to tell you a secret." "Ok Kitty, what is it?"
"Just kidding Jojo. I really wanted to give you one more kiss before we leave. Could you hold your head still please? I love you!" "I love you too Kitty Kat."

No comments:

Post a Comment