
"Jojo, you need to eat some of this grilled cheese. You need your energy for all the playing we are going to do today." "Ok Kitty, but only if you feed me."

"Let me finish my sandwich while I watch this episode of Annie/June (AKA Little Einstein's) and then we can take Baby for a walk."

"Kitty I am going to get the stroller warmed up for Baby."

"Wow this thing can do wheelies!"

"Jojo, I think I will hold Baby while you stroll. You are kind of a crazy driver."

"Jojo, no more wheelies if you think you are going to push Baby around." "Ok Kitty just one more."

"Kitty can I push Baby now?" "No way Jojo, you are a wild man with that stroller. I am going to carry Baby."

"Good boy Jojo. Time for a nap. I am going to lay Baby right next to you. Be careful."

"Um Jojo, why are you laying on me?" "Because we will stay warmer this way. We are at Papa's house. It tends to get a little cold here." "Ok Jojo, sounds like a plan."

"Sorry Kitty I got too hot. I think I will just lay next to you. " Ok Jojo, time for a snooze."
No comments:
Post a Comment