Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Kitty and Jojo Adventure. A campout!

Last week Jojo spent a few days at Papa and Bebe's while I had some long days at work. Luckily, Papa and Bebe documented his time there and all the fun he had with Kitty. This is a "Campout" adventure, as Papa called it. Enjoy!
"Baby and I are tired, I think we will take a nap in our cool camp."
"Kitty, will you read me this book?" "Maybe after our nap Jojo. Come lay down."

"You know Jojo, you can lay on your own pillow." "I know Kitty, but I like to be real close to you." "Ok Jojo."

"Um, Jojo." "Yes Kitty." "You are kind of squishing me." "Oh, sorry Kitty. Can I have a hug before I move?" "Ok Jojo. I love you!" "I love you too Kitty."
"See this mark on my forehead? I think Jojo bumped me with his head. But it's ok. I know he just loves to be with me. This campout was real fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment