Jojo and Caroline
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Dance Party, Papa and Bebe Style!!
What started as a peaceful Sunday with the grandkids, turned into a rockin' dance party at Papa and Bebe's. Matt and I finally decided to go out without Jojo to have some food and a movie. (Yes he is 14 mos old and yes this is only about the third time we have done this, but it is really all my fault. I hate leaving my little man.) Anywho, Jojo stayed at Papa and Bebe's to play with Kitty. The kids started out being mellow and reading a book and then Taylor Swift and Def Leppard came on the TV. This is where it went crazy. Jojo and Kitty had a great time rockin' out and dancing with Papa while Bebe photographed the whole thing. The kids had a great time and I think Papa and Bebe got a kick out of it too!
Reading Jojo's favorite book, The Little Dumptruck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment