After Kitty's party we headed back to Papa and Bebe's to hang out with the Philly crew. Jojo and Joe had a good time playing. Jojo kept calling Joe, "baby" even though he can say Joe and Joe is pretty much the same size as Jojo. Oh well. Jojo also quite enjoyed his new climbing toy named Uncle Kevin! He was crazy. He jumped all over him and had a blast.

"Baby!"

Kisses for "Baby"

"Cool a climbing toy!"

"I got you Uncle Kevin!"

"Daddy, here have some tea." "Stay right there Uncle Kevin, I am going to climb higher."

"Woo Hoo, I did it!"

Uncle Kevin with a monkey on his back. Joe going for a ride on Buzz.

"Baby, I would like to give you another kiss. Can you come closer?" "Um, dude. You are a little crazy. Could you move out of my personal space please?"

"Well if I can't kiss Baby Joe right now, I will put this bucket on my head and see what kind of damage I can do."

Ever see the movie Parenthood? Joey took this move from that kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment