Jojo and Caroline
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Palm Sunday party!
This year Easter is a two week celebration for the Mastro Family. Aunt Joanne hosted the Palm Sunday party with a full Easter dinner and egg hunts for all ages. I don't want to brag, but I did get two of the big money Easter eggs this year on the adult hunt. That would be $10 total! Yes I am planning on investing this properly and quitting my job. (Most likely this will take a number of years for the investment to come through, so I will be working for a long while.) Anywho, we had a great time with the whole extended family including the Philly crew who was in town. The kids had so much fun running around the yard and playing on Mia's play structure. Next week Easter will be held at Mom and Dad's house. More food and fun for all!
Sweet Baby Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment