Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Cars obsession has begun!

Joey is officially obsessed with the movie and characters of "Cars"!!!! He watches the movie a few times each day. This week while off to work, I stopped on the way home and picked Joey up "Mack" the truck and "Lightening McQueen". He was so excited when I gave them to him. He has been playing with them constantly. So tonight while we were shopping, I told him if he was good, he could get another "Cars"character. Needless to say he ended up with 10 new ones. It was Jojo's lucky day. Target had clearanced out the remainder of their "Cars" stuff so he got a 9 pack for half the price. I added one more as his name was Matti. He held onto the box and kept asking if we could take them "out"! I explained once we paid for it, they were all his. So after check out, he carried them to the car and on his lap all the way home. Matt could not take the cars out of the package quick enough when we got home. It was very cute to watch how meticulous he was lining up the cars and moving them around the table. When we told him it was bedtime, he pretty much had a meltdown saying goodbye to his peeps. I imagine it will be the first thing he brings up tomorrow morning.


Some of the crew.



This is called, "I see my reflection in the lense, please take a picture of me."

The crew lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment