Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kitty and Jojo

Sporting his Calvin Klein outfit from Cousins Anthony and Amy.
So cute
Kitty trying on a Husky hat meant for her parents
"I am having some trouble seeing."
"Can you see me Auntie Juji?"
All smiles from the kids

Best buddies
Loving each other

Joey hung out with Grammy, Papa Joe, Auntie Annie and Kitty while I went to the Dr on Tuesday. He of course had a blast with Kat. They sure do love each other. Joey knows Kitty's name now when I say it. It is really cute. Today they actually talked to each other on the phone. So sweet.



Joey has been sick but getting much better. We actually took him in Monday just to make sure things were ok. They said he had baby bronchitis and a nasty cold. We did find out he weighs 16lbs now. Boy is he getting big.

No comments:

Post a Comment