Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A trip to Cabela's

We wanted to do something outdoors today but the weather was not cooperating. We decided instead to check out the Cabela's in Lacey, which if you saw it, you would think you were outside when you are really inside. Hmm. It is pretty cool if you are into all of the outdoors stuff and if you like guns. I have never seen so much ammo in one place. They also have a bunch of large stuffed animals and an indoor aquarium with local fish in it. So now I can say I have seen it.
"Um, Mom, can you pull my pants down a bit. I look like I am waiting for a flood."
Big boy waiting to load up and go to Cabela's
Big guy chillin'

One of the boats Joey wants Papa Joe to buy him so they can go fishing.
Live fish in the indoor aquarium
Joey and the walrus
Joey and the yak
Big elephant.
Cabela's plane

No comments:

Post a Comment