
I love to pull of my socks and chew on them.

Hook 'em horns! Mommy bought this onesie while in Texas for training last year. At that time nobody even knew Joey was on the way.

His Hollywood onesie from Auntie Lisa

Sporting his Kobe Bryant gear from Auntie Lisa

So happy to almost be sitting on his own!

His Papa Joe pose with his lips sucked in. Relax your lips Jojo.

Yummy peaches!

Sweetie pie!

Big boy in his rocker wearing another cute shirt from cousin Josh whom Joey gets to meet on Friday!!!

" Handsome devil, just like Daddy." (And yes he does look like he has ears on the top of his head.)

Cutie.

So happy!
Joey has been so much fun these days as he gets older and more social. As much as I hate for him to get bigger, I am enjoying all the new things he does. Here are some pics of our sweet little boy being a sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment