Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July weekend Part III

On Monday the 5th, we headed to Seattle to visit at Papa and Bebe's. Jojo and Kitty go through withdrawls if they don't see each other, so we figured we better give them their fix. The kids had a great time playing and we adults got some good entertainment out of it.

"Kitty, I've missed you."
"I missed you too Jojo but you cannot grab my face. It hurts."
"Settle down Jojo. I will hug you."
Big kids sitting on the top bunk.
Pretty girl watching Annie June. Aka Little Einsteins
The two man band.
"Jojo, you are so funning trying to climb the wall."
Joey checking out the Babysitters Club books.
Both kids reading "Papa Joe, I will show you on this map where I think we should have a summer house. Ok? Kitty said she wants one with a pool."
All American Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment