Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hanging up North.

So this week we spent a few days up North while I worked. Monday we were in Seattle for the day, Tuesday, Bebe came to our house to watch Joey and Wednesday Joey went to the Brady's. Every week is a little bit different based on where I am working. The juggle is getting old, but the family makes our stays away from home very nice. Thanks everyone for all of your help!
Happy boy back at home on Monday night.
Smiles with Papa.
Fun shorts and shirt.
Standing at Papa's gate. Just like ours.
"I love your sandals Papa."
Playing with the Elmo remote.
Happy boy sitting under Kitty's high chair.
Sitting on the stairs at Kitty's house. Jojo loves to go to the Brady's.
Sitting in Kitty's dolly stroller.
Jojo the dolly all wrapped up. Jojo loves his Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment