Kitty was very protective of Jojo while he was watching the happenings at the big tank. It was pretty cute. She is such a little mommy and takes such good care of Jojo.

"Jojo, are you sure you want to get that close to the big shark?" "It's ok Kitty, they can't get us."

"Look at all the fishes Jojo. Do you see the manta rays and sharks?" "I like the sharks Kitty."

"Auntie Juji, look at Jojo, he loves this big tank. Auntie Juji." "Yes Kitty." "Can you put Jojo on my lap? I want to hold him." "Ok Kitty."

"I got you Jojo. I got you. You are my bubba."

"Jojo, stand up, I want to show you the man swimming in the tank."

"Jojo, where are you going? I want to hold you on my lap." "I need to run Kitty. I don't like to sit still very much."

"Look you guys at the puffer fish. I think she likes you." "I think so too Auntie Juji."
No comments:
Post a Comment