Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kitty arrives in Maui!

Although our first few days on Maui as family were great, it was nice to have the Brady's arrive on September 30th. I know Joey sure was excited to see his big cousin. He also knew that she would keep him much better entertained than his parents were. Here are the pics of the greeting of Kitty and Jojo on Maui.
"Thanks for the snack Mom. I will need lots of energy to greet cousin Kitty."
"Hi Jojo!! Looks like you dropped your binkie. I will get it for you!"
"I really want to give you a hug Jojo, but it is kind of hard with you in the stroller. I will just rest my hand on your knee instead." "Ok Kitty."
"Hi Jojo, look it's me Kitty. This is my hotel! We are in Hawaii"
"Kitty, what is that on the ground over there?" "I am not sure Jojo. I wish it were a baby honu. I love them."
"Kitty, your hair is all wet." "Yes Jojo, I just went swimming in my pool. Would you like to come see it?" "Ok."
"Kitty can you help get me out of this stroller? I want to be free." "Ok Jojo, I will see what I can do." "Thanks Kitty."
"Ok Jojo, I am going to lean in and hug you and try to release you from the grips of this stroller." "Thanks Kitty, you are the best. "

No comments:

Post a Comment