Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kona preview

Luau pic of the group


Sorry I have not posted in a week but we were enjoying ourselves in Kona with Mom, Dad, Annie, David and Kat. We had a amazing trip and we all managed to make it back still talking to each other. Ann and I are already talking another trip. Hopefully we can do a trip one day with the whole family. Although, we do not envy the long trip for Kevin and Charlene so we will have them stop off in Seattle first. This is probably a couple of years in the future. We had a great time sitting by the pool and enjoying the beach as well as some sightseeing. The kids did really well on the plane. Mom, Dad, Annie, David and Kat flew together on Hawaiian and Matt, Joey and I went Alaska. Joey had a rough go of it the flight over and adjusting to the heat but as the week went on he did ok and the flight home was a breeze. This pic is a preview of the trip. Once I get unpacked I will get more pics of the week up.

No comments:

Post a Comment