A second adventure: Playing Doctor.
Jojo and Caroline
Thursday, January 20, 2011
An Adventure of Kitty and Jojo (A Double Feature)
The first adventure: Fueling up for the day!
"Jojo we need to eat our waffles so we have energy to play all day long." "Ok Kitty whatever you say."
"Come here Jojo. I have something for you."
"Good boy Jojo. I knew you wanted this snack."
"Here Jojo, are you thirsty?" "Why yes I am Kitty. Thanks!"
"Jojo, you need one more piece of waffle before we can start playing."
"Hey Jojo. I have an idea. Let's stand on these chairs and see how long we can get away with it." "Ok Kitty you are the boss."
"Jojo, could you get me another piece of licorice? And while you are at it, why don't you grab one for yourself. You deserve it." "Sounds good Kitty."
"Alright Jojo, it's time to concentrate on some TV. But I might have to step away as I am expecting a call from Lily."
"Kitty, isn't Oso great?" "Yes Jojo, he is pretty cool. Although he is not nearly as smart as you and I are."
"Time to multi-task Jojo. Let's color and watch TV."
"Um Kitty. This paper does not taste too good." "That's because it is not meant for eating Jojo." "Ok, I won't eat at anymore today."
A second adventure: Playing Doctor.
"Jojo, I need to put this bandaid on you. I think you have a boo boo."
"Ok Jojo, let me listen to your heart. It sounds great! You are in perfect health." "Thanks for taking care of me Kitty. You are a great big cousin!"
"Now Jojo, since you don't have as much Doctor experience, Papa is going to check me out. You need to watch and learn." "Ok Kitty, but this episode of Little Einsteins is getting really good."
"See Jojo, Papa is taking my pulse."
"Time for my shots. It is very important to stay current with my immunizations. I hear Bebe is a pro at giving shots."
A second adventure: Playing Doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment