Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Saturday, January 29, 2011

North Bend and Snoqualmie Falls

Today we randomly decided to go to North Bend and Snoqualmie Falls. We headed to the Outlets at North Bend first to get Jojo a pair of shoes at Stride Rite. The prices there are MUCH better than the stores. His cute brown shoes today were only $19.99. Mommy loves to bargain shop. After that we hit a couple of stores and picked Jojo up some things on the clearance rack. I love to shop like that! We finished our visit with a trip the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Co. and then let Jojo ride on an electric fire engine.

We then took the scenic route through North Bend to Snoqualmie Falls. We had to make a stop at Scott's Dairy Freeze first. I remember going there as a kid. Actually we used to make this trip alot as kids. We would go to the Falls, the Fish Hatchery, the Train Museum and then Dairy Freeze. Oh, the memories.


After Dairy Freeze it was off to the Falls. With all the rain we have had they were really flowing. Joey was fascinated by them! We also got to try out the new camera on some outdoor scenery.

After getting nice and damp at the Falls, we drove through Snoqualmie Ridge to get home. Luckily Joey took a nice nap in the car. We had a great day as a family hanging out!
"Where are we going Mommy?"
Joey loved the fire truck.


All done.



"Mommy when can I have my own milkshake here?"

"Look at all that water Mommy!"


On the lower level getting nice and damp.

"I think this is pretty cool Daddy."


"Is that a dog I see over there Daddy?"

Self portraits are not as easy with the new, improved, larger camera.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! What an adventure. I told Mike that we should head over there one day so Michael can check out the old trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. Michael will love it. We did not get to stop as Joey was almost asleep. Hopefully next time. Let us know if you make it up there and we can meet you!

    ReplyDelete