Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Sunday, January 2, 2011

To the park!

Poor Joey was stuck in the house on lock down with his sick parents for three days last week. So even though I was not 100%, I was feeling the guilt and decided to walk Joey to the park after work on Thursday. We bundled up in our Winter gear and made the small trek to the park in the neighborhood across from us. On the way to the park, I realized that the jogger stroller had some pretty flat tires. Goes to show how often we have been using it. Not! We stuck it out and still made the trip. Joey was very good and had a blast on the toys at the park. Luckily this park has big kid and smaller kid toys. Joey was able to go down multiple slides all by himself. He is growing much too fast for my liking. I imagine he will be on those big kid toys in no time at all.

"I want to go on that one Mommy."

"Look at me. Don't I look like I should be going to Kindergarten or something?"

"Whee!!!"

"I want to go back. Soon, ok Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment