Jojo and Caroline

Jojo and Caroline

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Curbside service

Yesterday Papa Joe was on duty again to watch Jojo all by himself while I was at work. He did a great job! This time he even got stuck with two messy diapers. Papa was a trooper and cleaned Jojo up. Papa said Jojo was real sweet and mellow and just wanted to be held and watch Mickey Mouse. Jojo is defnitely Papa's little buddy. As I said before, I think I am going to hire Papa full time. Maybe he could be my live in nanny. Now there's a thought. What do you say Papa?

The even cooler thing about yesterday was that Papa and Bebe brought Jojo home and saved me a trip in traffic up to Seattle. So to reward them we went out to a late lunch/early dinner at our favorite restaurant in Fife, Sapporo. We love it! And Joey is in love with the owner. An older woman I might add. I think Papa and Bebe liked it too. So any time you are willing to bring Jojo home, I will take you to Sapporo. Thanks again!



No comments:

Post a Comment