While we were all putting Kitty's new room together last week, Kitty and Jojo did some playing in "The Kitchen".

"Jojo this is my kitchen. Would you like to do some cooking?" "Ok Kitty."

"Oh my there is so much to pick from. What will I do?"

"No Jojo, I need to use that teaspoon to measure some stuff for the cookies I am making." "Ok Kitty, if you say so. You're the boss."

"Jojo, I hope you are not making a mess over there." "I wouldn't think of it Kitty."

"I need this pot holder to pull my cookies out of the oven." "Sounds good Kitty, I am going to use this whisk for something."

"I think we are done cooking for now Jojo. Let's hang on my cool football rug!"

"I changed my mind. Let's slide down my stairs to go see the dogs." "I like that idea Kitty."

"Turn around Jojo, you are almost down here." "Ok Kitty. I hear the dogs calling for me. They must know I am now a pet owner to my amazing, mechanical dog Biscuit!"
No comments:
Post a Comment